Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful things I have been blessed with in my life. I am thankful for my husband, my family, and my friends. I am thankful for my wonderful job teaching kindergarten kiddos and the joy they bring me. I am thankful for a roof over my head and my health. But, most importantly, I am thankful my faith. My faith in the Lord is what has gotten me where I am today. Each and every one of us have a story to tell and each of us have a journey that has brought us to where we are. I know that my journey has had it's ups and downs but I know that without those ups and downs, I would not be the person I am today. A person taking steps into uncharted territory and taking that leap into a new and exciting things . I am starting this blog, not really knowing where it will take me but in hopes that I bring you wonderful ideas and share my passion for teaching. I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and were able to spend it well with family and friends. Oh, and good luck to all of you brave enough to take on Black Friday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment