Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kindergarten Hugs has a NEW LOOK!!! (TECHNOLOGY!! Isn't it GREAT?!?!)

I am so excited to share with you the NEW design of my "Kindergarten Hugs" blog!

As I sit here on a Saturday spending much of my time on the computer, I realize that much of what I can do on this wonderful invention, I taught myself! I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but It sure feels good to be able to figure these things out on my own! And with the help of a very good friend Debbie Clement, who encouraged me to get into blogging, I have my own blog, I am an author in the collective blog Pre-K and K Sharing, I am working on a blog for our local reading council that I am co-President of! 

My self-taught technology doesn't stop at blogging though, I have designed our Kindergarten report card and I have created several literacy and math worksheets for kindergarten. AND I figured out how to upload them to Google documents awhile back, to include as a freebie in my blogs!   Now, this does not by any means make me a "PRO"! Because if you asked me to fix your computer or asked me to design a new template by using HTML codes...well, you are out of luck! I am not quite there yet, Sorry! :)

Next step...figure out how to use Teachers Pay Teachers other than just buying educational items but to sell some of my work  But that is for another day! I am enjoying sharing my work as freebies! And I thank each and every blogger who has shared freebies with me and other educators! It is so nice to have such a wonderful, sharing, caring family of educators here on the Internet! 

Speaking of technology, if you haven't had a chance to read it, my last post at Pre-K and K Sharing was about SMART Boards and their use in the classroom. There are a couple FREEBIES too! Check it out HERE!

                                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!!!

    Wow!!!! You're really takin' the place by storm. Can't wait for your first linky!!!!

    See ya soon. Less than a month? We'll have to compare who has learned the most in the land of technology! (You'll win hands down!)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete