The 100th day of school is fast approaching for many of us!
I can't believe how fast this year has flown by so far! In the past we have done several things to celebrate the 100th day of school.We have:
- Made 100th day hats/headbands
- Done writing activities:
- If I were 100 years old I would ........................
- If I had $100, I would.............................
- If I had 100 __________ I would ___________
- Counted out 100 fruit loops (Zero the Hero) and made necklaces and bracelets.
- Made art projects out of 100 objects of the student's choice.
- Did 100 piece puzzles with a partner
- Counted 100 pennies
- Written numbers to 100 (filling in the missing numbers on the 100 chart)
- Dressed up like we are 100 years old
- Counted out 100 marshmallows and then designed masterpieces with those marshmallows and toothpicks.
- Made portraits of ourselves as 100 year old men/women
- Read 100 books (kept track of how many books we had read throughout the school year so far and got to 100)
- Sing our counting to 100 songs throughout the whole day.
- Figuring out how much 100lbs is
I hope you all have a fantastic 100th Day of school with lots of fun activities! Let me know if you have any more ideas to share! I would love to hear them!