Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kindergarten Office

Every year my students use a kindergarten office AKA privacy folders. I make these offices so they have a dual purpose. Not only do they give the students privacy from others but they also help give them writing resources right at their seat.
Here is what my kindergarten offices look like this year. I take two file folders and tape them together so that they barely overlap. Cut out the charts and list, glue them in place and laminate!

 On the front is the Kindergarten Office cover and on the back is some writing prompts for students. It reminds them of the different things they can write about.  

now we open up the office ...


Inside there are hands that remind students which is left and which is right. There are words that students use in their daily vocabulary such as Days of the Week, Months of the year, number words, family, color words and sight words. I also have a letter sound and action chart in there for students. We use Jolly Phonics at our school and so that is the chart that I have included in our offices.
Here are some close ups to the side panels and the center of the offices.

The good news...I just uploaded this to my TpT store!!! So, go check it out by clicking the picture below!



I hope you enjoy! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is such a brilliant idea! Thanks for taking it to the next level!!

    I'll pin it for you!

    Debbie Clement

    ReplyDelete